Small Business Nation. A Project of The U.S. Chamber of Commerce

How can I file a complaint about a business or company?

The U.S. Chamber is not a federal government agency, and therefore has no authority to investigate how companies conduct business nor are we able to accept complaints. You can file a complaint against a business with the Federal Trade Commission Bureau of Consumer Protection and the Better Business Bureau.

Small Business Toolkits